Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What have you shipped lately?

"Ship often. Ship lousy stuff, but ship. Ship constantly." - Seth Godin

After reading Linchpin it has challenged me to produce and ship.  

In February, I will be presenting at the North Dakota Association of Secondary School Principals.  I will be giving a presentation on how to setup a Google Form for teacher walk-though's/observations for the iPad.  I am a little nervous but am looking forward to it.  I will be presenting three 45 minute sessions.  Over the next month I will be putting the finishing touches on it.  My hope is that everyone that attends will be able to walk out with working form and be able to put it to use.  

The main point of this post is, what are you doing to put yourself out there and take risks to help other colleagues?  Are you hoarding all those great ideas and successful strategies?   

What have you shipped lately?

If you are interested in the observation/walk-through how to video, you can view it here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment